Our website address is: http://app.dkakintop.com
Thank you for visiting Dkakintop we connect between product and consumer,
to enhance all the things you need to your doorstep at the best experience. . Please read this Warranty Policy, providing consent to document in order to use our services.
The Warranty Policy
- All electronics devices sold on dkakintop.com have a 1-year warranty (Manufacturer’s guarantee) except for accessories.
- Warranty services provided by sellers other than dkakin, are not the responsibility of dkakin. This includes spare part availability, repair period, and/or quality of the repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period you can benefit from warranty services. If the device was delivered to you along with a warranty card, you must provide it in order to proceed with the claim.
- The warranty repair period is fifteen (15) working days for failures that are covered under warranty.
- A repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer. In case there is a delay in sourcing the spare parts, the repair cycle, or manufacturing defect, you will be entitled to a temporary product (or item price ÷ 400 x the delayed days of the device’s value) *.
- If your item can’t be repaired but is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, You will be eligible for a replacement or a refund after deducting the usage value and missing accessories in the cases that are qualified under the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry **.
- The lifecycle of devices may differ from one another and customers can review the device manual or contact the manufacturer for more details.
- Some service centers’ policy might be applied in the warranty claim in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is Out of warranty and you have rejected the repair price.
- Warranty doesn’t cover the damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, or other external cause.
Free Delivery Service:
- All the items covered by warranty are eligible for free shipping. dkakin warranty provides a free-of-charge delivery service of your device to the service provider on some products (In-warranty devices only).
- The Free Delivery Service requires 4 to 7 working days. This time period is not counted within the repair period.
- Customers have the right to directly approach warranty service providers even if the Free Delivery Service is available for their products and dkakintop.com can provide the contact details of the warranty service provider as well as the device’s work order number so that customers can follow up with the warranty service provider directly and submit their requests if any.
*The Free Pickup and Delivery Service is not considered as a repair procedure and not counted within the repair period.
**Usage value and depreciation are calculated at 5% for each month that passes from the date of purchase given that their value does not exceed 80% of the product’s value.
|How can I raise a new warranty claim?|
|Please go to your profile -> Warranty Claims and chose the item for which you want to raise a new claim.|
|What if I can’t find the item?|
|What is the expected time to return my item?|
|15 working days from the receiving date at our warehouse.|
|What if you have exceeded the 15 working days?|
|We are working to return your item within this period, yet if we exceeded the 15 working days, You will be compensated as per MCI law (the item price ÷ 400 x the delay days) and it will be added to your Dkakintop Wallet.|
|What is the process you are following?|
|Once you raise the claim, we will be calling you within 24 hours for validation, then we will pick up your item and check it in order to send it to an authorized service center or the seller. Once the item is ready we will dispatch it back to you.|
|I have received the item back but am not sure what is fix you have applied?|
|You will always receive a technical report over your email to inform you about the device status (repaired – replaced – out of warranty).|
|I am facing an issue with my device but you return it with no fault found.|
|We send the devices to an authorized service center, please check your email and you will find the technical report which will explain the reason for this.|
|How many times can I raise a claim for the same device?|
|You can raise up to 3 claims for each issue type.|
|Do I have to pay for anything for the warranty service?|
|We will be picking up your device and send it back to you free of charge, yet the policy of some service centers might be applied in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is Out of warranty and you have rejected the repair price.|
|Do you send or notify me of the device update?|
|Yes, you will be receiving SMSs and emails for the status update.|
|I have sent my device to you but I need my device back even if it’s not ready yet.|
|Once we send the device to the service center we won’t be able to return it back before they issue their report and get the item ready for pick up.|
|I have a nearby service center and I want to give them my device instead of sending it to you.|
|Yes, this is applicable.|